페이지 정보작성자 관리자 작성일16-02-26 16:23 조회1,709회 댓글0건
Highest-Ranked Nameplates and Models
Lexus ranks highest in vehicle dependability among all nameplates for a fifth consecutive year, with a score of 95 problems per 100 vehicles (PP100).
- Porsche (97 PP100) follows Lexus in the rankings, moving up from fifth in 2015.
- Following Porsche in the rankings are Buick (106 PP100), Toyota (113 PP100) and GMC (120 PP100).
General Motors Company receives eight segment awards and Toyota Motor Corporation six.
- GM models receiving an award include the Buick Encore; Buick LaCrosse; Buick Verano; Chevrolet Camaro; Chevrolet Equinox; Chevrolet Malibu; Chevrolet Silverado HD; and GMC Yukon.
- Toyota awardees include the Lexus ES; Lexus GS; Lexus GX; Toyota Prius v; Toyota Sienna; and Toyota Tundra.
Others models to receive segment awards are the Fiat 500; Honda Fit; Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class; MINI Cooper; MINI Coupe/Roadster; and Nissan Murano.
Key Study Findings
- The overall industry average is 152 PP100 this year, compared with 147 PP100 last year.
- Among owners who experienced a Bluetooth pairing/connectivity problem, 53% said the vehicle didn’t find/recognize their mobile phone/device.
- Among owners who indicate having experienced a voice recognition problem, 67% say the problem was related to the system not recognizing/misinterpreting verbal commands.
- The number of engine/transmission problems decreases to 24 PP100 in 2016 from 26 PP100 in 2015.
- Seven of the top 10 problems are design-related. Design-related problems account for 39% of problems reported in the study (60 PP100), a 2-percentage-point increase from 2015
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.